It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Today we’re excited to share our frugal Christmas gift guide! Christmas is about so much more than gifts. It’s about being together with family and friends to make and share new memories, food, and laughter. But isn’t it fun to give a little something to your loved ones as well?! We hope this list of frugal gifts will help you see that giving something fabulous doesn’t have to break the bank!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. When you click on our affiliate links and make any purchase, we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. To read our full affiliate disclosure click here.
Frugal gifts for the Kiddos
Typically littles ones are easy to please, aren’t they?! I’ve seen when kids are more excited by the box than the actual toy that came in it! Little kids get excited about the simplest things. Our frugal Christmas guide doesn’t leave the kiddos hanging! Check out some of these super inexpensive gift ideas!
Click HERE for a super fun and practical Christmas list printable for both YOU and the kids!
Frugal Gift Ideas for Any of the Little Ones in Your Life
Lovely and Frugal Gifts For Her
I love to give the ladies in my life simple, inexpensive little luxuries for Christmas. These are things that are inexpensive, but make a big impact! Who doesn’t enjoy the simple pleasures of life- things that smell nice, make you feel cozy, or that taste delicious!
- Facial masks
- An initial necklace
- Manicure kit
- Bath Salts
- Perfume rollers
- Essential oils
- Kitchen utensils
- An apron
- Tea towels
- Throw blanket
- Nail polish
- Coffee table books
- An ornament
- French press coffee maker
- A cutting board
- A Cookbook
- Essential oil diffuser
- A cozy robe
- Tote bags
- Makeup brushes
- Day planners
- An Amazon gift card
Inexpensive and Practical Gifts For Him
I’ve always thought that men were tricky to buy for! But these days there are a lot of simple and inexpensive gifts for the men in our lives as well! These frugal little gifts are sure to put a smile on your man’s face this Christmas!
We love to give homemade foods for Christmas gifts. Realizing that someone spent time in their kitchen making a delicious treat just for you feels really special! And talk about frugal!
- Canned Goods: We had a small garden this year that gave us a great harvest! Out of it we were able to can hot pepper jelly, ratatouille, pepper relish, salsa, and mango chutney. These make wonderful gifts for friends and family. And you don’t need a garden to can things! You can just as easily can fresh produce from the grocery store in small batches.
- Homemade Cookies: Every year we also love to bake 7 or 8 different Christmas cookies. We put them in beautiful Christmas tins and hand deliver them to friends and family. Everyone always loves them! For some of our favorite recipes click here!
Check Thrift Stores for Great Frugal Christmas Gift Ideas!
Thrift stores and second hand shops are so great for finding amazing Christmas gifts that we had include them in our frugal Christmas gift guide! Here are some things to look for while thrifting for Christmas gifts. For tips to Find the Best Stuff While thrifting, click here!
Books: We highly recommend:
- Anything by Marlena De Blasi
- “Women Food and God” by Geneen Roth
- Anything by Francine Rivers
- “Simple Abundance” by Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Anything from John and Stasi Eldredge. Also, be sure to check out thriftbooks.com and Half Price Books.
- We have found some great used CDs on Amazon and Ebay. You can’t go wrong with Christmas CDs like Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby, and Michael Buble. These are CDs that are common to see around Christmas time at your local second hand shops!
High quality/high thread-count sheets:
- Look for high quality bedding at Goodwill and other local charity shops. TJ Maxx and Ollies Bargain Outlet have great deals as well.
Teapots and Teacups:
- Thrift stores, antique shops, Grandma’s hand-me-downs, and Garage sales are all great places to find these. These make beautiful gifts for girl friends, moms, and sisters.
Glass Christmas ornaments:
- You can find some amazing blown glass ornaments at Goodwill, local thrift stores, Home Goods, and Ollies from anywhere between $.10 – $5.00. The ones made in Eastern Europe, like Poland, are just stunning!
Crystal or Glass Serving Dishes:
- You can typically find some lovely serving bowls, dishes, and flower vases from your local thrift shops or Goodwill. They bring something blingy and beautiful to your table setting!