I am back again with a treasure trove of books that have helped me along on the journey to recovery and the restoration of my heart. I can honestly say that I do not know where I would be without the blessing of each of these books. I have read each of them over and over again or excerpts of them over and over again. Healing and restoration are the most needed things in this world, and it was the most life giving discovery to find out that this is exactly what Jesus wants for us. These books have been instrumental in the healing and the on going restoration of my heart. Jesus has given each of them to me just when I was ready for them. Healing is a process, and the fact is our wounds are so layered. I have sensed many times the Holy Spirit taking me back to one of these books to bring healing to my heart in a deeper way. I have learned so much through these books and I hope you are blessed by them too. Remember to keep seeking and knocking until you receive all that Jesus has for you. He is Faithful And True, Trust him!!
The Spirit of the LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from the darkness for the prisoners.
1. Bible-N.I.V. color coded Bible
2. “Captivating” by Stasi and John Eldredge
3. “Wild at Heart” by John Eldredge
4. “The Sacred Romance” by Brent Curtis and John Eldredge
5. “The Journey of Desire”by John Eldredge
6.”The Way of the Wild Heart” by John Eldredge
7. “Waking The Dead” by John Eldredge
8. “Walking With God” by John Eldredge
9. “Hearing God” by Dallas Willard
10. “Love and War” by Stasi and John Eldredge
11. “Boundaries” by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
12. “Safe People” by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
13. “The Ransomed Heart” By John Eldredge
14. “Beautiful Outlaw” by John Eldredgre